Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Introduction!

Before I start, this is the song I am listening to while I write this out:

So my name is [REDACTED], but I like to go by Rozen in the digital world. This is the first post in my new blog that I have been inspired to create! There was this need to dedicate my extra time to something that gave me purpose. So, like any other person would, I went to TikTok to hobby shop. I had already picked up making fancy iced coffees and reading with my Kindle Unlimited account, but it wasn't enough. I was getting tired of doom-scrolling and was going to shut my phone off when I saw a certain creator talk about her blog.

You could just see how much time and love that she had put into the page alone. It was so well-thought-out; it pertained to her interest in such a way that it made me want to read it and dissect it so I could see how she did it. Thank goodness for technology sometimes, because my algorithm has begun sending me more and more ideas about different people's blogs. I was so jealous because I wanted to do that! I want to make a summer bucket list and make polls for people to interact with. Sooooo....I decided that's enough. I am going to make one.

Fast-forward to almost two weeks later of procrastination and talking about it with my boyfriend, (like I do with things that I get scared to create in fear of no one liking them), I bit the bullet. So now I am sitting here in my public library (SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY) and writing this rough rough draft with Flavor of the Weak by American Hi-Fi going on in the background. I knew that starting a blog would be hard, but I wasn't ready for how much of a learning curve there was. I won't say that I am very tech savvy, at least not anymore. It used to come easier at some point in time, but I definitely got my buns kicked setting up my horror movie poll.

The number of times I've looked back and forth between my phone, switched tabs, and squinted in the hope that the embedded code would finally work is honestly ridiculous. At this point, I have already divulged about three hours into the blog and want to give up. Which is HORRIBLE! When did I start talking myself out of the things I was so excited to make? There would be times in my teens where I would give hours of my time to creating and reading fan fiction (RIP THE OG WATTPAD). If I want to see this through and become dedicated to it, I need to give it more of a chance to bloom into something else entirely.

This is just the introduction. It's a bit messy, all over the place and not very pretty, but at least it is done! I will change so many things about this blog along the way and that's what makes it so exciting. Here's to summer 2026 and the start of something deeeelicious! 

2 comments:

  1. Excited to see your page grow! i just started my blog too, mine is: theladydothpost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. making a blog at the local library is soooo chic <3

    ReplyDelete

I love Monster High.....SO MUCH

 I worked so hard on this power point to show my friends. So I want to show you guys because I love Monster High so much. I will preface thi...