Friday, August 28, 2026

 hey guys! 

I know it has been a hot second since I have written a blog post. I think starting up the blog, decorating it all and figuring out a theme too so much time that I had to take a break. Now that I got to step away for a week, I feel motivated to post. What is funny is I have a post written in my drafts, I just haven't had the time to edit it and add my little funny pictures. I love this blog with all my heart, so I want to be able to give it life and personality it deserves. 

Being an older girl boss, it can be hard finding time for the stuff  I do enjoy. I love to read my books with my friends but I get so tired at the end of the day, which is when I usually read in my cozy pjs and have a yummy drink. It's how I feel about the blog sometimes y'know? Writing about my favorite movies or just silly little memories is so fun, but I get so wiped that I find myself doom scrolling for like two hours. I need to be more disciplined and force myself to open my laptop and write. It's hard to stop feeling so paralyzed in bed at times. 

This is really just an update so I can tell all my lovely fellow bloggers that it's okay to take some breaks and be real about things. I'm going to try and blog once a week, maybe even twice if I'm feeling snazzy or have the urge to spill some beans. I do have a fun post in my drafts that I am excited about! I even made a funny presentation that I wanted to share with you guys since I made it for my friends beach trip! So I can't wait to post and interact with you guys more! Byeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. loving your blog! your posts are so fun and funny, reading them feels like listening to your best friend yap in a girly sleepover. i'll be reading everything you write <3

    ReplyDelete

I love Monster High.....SO MUCH

 I worked so hard on this power point to show my friends. So I want to show you guys because I love Monster High so much. I will preface thi...