Sunday, August 9, 2026

Whats in my bag?

I love being a woman: 


As an older girly, I find myself needing to carry more things. When I was a teenager, I could get away with just carrying my wallet and phone, and that was it. I would just root around in my wallet for the crumbled twenty my mom gave me and give it to my waiter at Chili's. Now that I am in my late twenties....a lady needs to carry so many necessities. I have a small bowler bag from Baggu (I love her), and I find myself stuffing that baby to the gills. Truthfully, I think I need to upgrade to a to a bigger bag, like the Everyday Cloud Bag, that way i can carry more things. 

To begin, I am very serious about how I smell. I am a bigger girl and I live in Texas. You do the math. With it being 100-plus-degrees almost everyday, I NEED to carry my perfume, an extra deodorant and alcohol wipes. I have a little stainless steel dove deodorant that I refill and keep in my purse since its compact! The alcohol wipes are self- explanatory because I am acne-prone, and I need to keep stuff wiped down if it touches my face. I also like to carry the Cocokind Calming Magnesium Mist in my purse since its helps keep the inflammation down anddddd its antimicrobial! (I have seen a huge difference in my face and the mist doesn't mess up my makeup.) 

Makeup! So, I try and go for a very light-coverage, clean-girl look because of my acne. I like to just keep my Super Stay powder by Maybelline and my e.l.f powder puff for light touch-ups throughout the day. I always keep an eyelash curler on me and a lighter cause I'm crazy and I like to heat up my curler. I WAS GIVEN MY DAD'S STUBBORN, STRAIGHT LASHES THAT GROW DOWN. I gotta do what I gotta do ladies. Next, omg, I'm so excited about this: I just got my first MAC lipstick, and I feel like such a BADDIE. I even asked the MAC counter girl (Thank you, Jessica) to help find a good shade for me. I spent like fifty dollars on the lipglazer in Acai and a Satin matte in Modesty. The best purchase ever, and I will never regret it. I now have an addiction to MAC lipsticks and it will ruin me. For simple days, I like to just have my Burts bees pomegranate and my NYX fat oil in trending topic



For wellness, I like to keep a few things in my purse. I couldn't find a picture of it but I actually keep all my pills and eyedrops in a Cinnamaroll clear pouch. Pouches keep my purse as organized as it can be honestly. I am actually currently looking for another one to keep all my lippies in since I carry so many. (As you can see hehe) So, I actually tend to get tension headaches and ocular migraines from time to time. I have found that ultra strength Excedrin helps me quite a bit, which is why I like to keep it in my purse. Eyedrops because I get serious allergies and dry eye and Midol to help when my period is just a little too unbearable to raw dog it. (I like to go as long as I can without any medication, I refuse to back down) 
Then I have my sunscreen stick to reapply throughout the day and my bamboo kotex! (I prefer these since there are toxins and metals in regular tampons and pads, which have been making my cramps unbearable. AWESOME) 

Lastly, my little pouches that I use to organize and store my things! MY SISTER GOT ME THE STRAWBERRY! It's so cute, I love it so much and I use it to store my small bills and change. The Hello Kitty blue bag is actually a reusable tote that folds in itself. I use it for some small shopping trips like Ulta and Target! I actually just got the lime coach wallet this month. I had to SCOUR THE INTERNET FOR HERRRRR. I miss when Coach would have fun colors and actually have personality. She is my pride and joy, and I will cherish her to my grave.

That is all I keep in my purse! Honestly, if I could fit more in my purse I truly think I would because you can never have enough stuff in there. I love being a woman so much, men could never get the feeling of grabbing your cute wallet out of your cute purse and then having another woman compliment it. I love you guys! Byeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Monster High.....SO MUCH

 I worked so hard on this power point to show my friends. So I want to show you guys because I love Monster High so much. I will preface thi...